Tuesday, November 23, 2004

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

No, not Thanksgiving. Definitely not Christmas. It's my Birthday of course!

Well, it won't really be my birthday until Sunday, but consider yourselves warned. With a birthday that falls over Thanksgiving weekend most years, some might let their special day be overshadowed or even forgotten-but not me. My Mom always told me that your birthday is the most important holiday all year, and she even made special dinners like spaghetti and meatballs or frankfurters in addition to the Turkey on the days when these two mega-holidays coincided.

It has become somewhat of a tradition for me to make sure no one ever feels the "sorry I forgot your birthday" guilt, by making sure that everyone in my life is aware. So here it is-first notice. Actually, first notice could have been my telling all my friends earlier in November, or dropping birthday gift hints to family over the past few weeks, or sending out invites to a party, but this is first notice for all my blog fans. Hi Chris!

Sunday the 28th I will officially be 27. Mark your calendars and set a reminder in Outlook. Cant wait to celebrate with you all on the days preceding, following and of course, on the big day itself.

Yeah birthday season! November 20-December 7: The Most Wonderful Time of The Year.

2 comments:

Lesterhead said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

bit said...

Hi Pretty Lady!

Happy birthday!!! I have something good in mind for you.

I reach the same ripe-old age on January 30, but I'll be in Maryland recovering from surgery. Maybe I will get a visitor or two (hint...)? ;)

-fishefishe