Monday, February 06, 2006

Superbowl Highlight

To be honest, I didn't watch the entire Superbowl. I watched a little less than one quarter. I was feeling under the weather, and let's face it..I really only went to that Superbowl party to see my friends, not the game. I also usually like the commercials. The best of the bunch that I saw had to be what I'd like to call the "dance of the whopperettes," featuring five leggy beauties dressed up as burger ingredients in order to sell Whoppers. The crowd at our party went from being confused (is that woman dressed as a tomato slice?), to grossed out (is that woman dressed as a processed burger patty?eww!), to slightly aroused as we saw woman after woman pile atop one another, finally "topped" by the sesame seed bun. Actually, it seemed like the ingredients were doing all the work. Maybe she's more of a "bottom" bun.

No comments: