Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Ok, I don't have an exciting tid-bit to report today, but I just can't leave that disgusting burger-dog photo on top of my blog any longer. Yuck!

I think I have the summer blues. You know the ones. Its sunny and you want to be outside playing, but instead you are stuck inside working. And then when you leave you have to run around doing a million things. And then when you get home you have to clean your room, do the laundry, and of course sleep. All of this, leaves little time for play.

So yesterday I took an official play-day off from work. I slept late, watched mindless TV including Bridget Jones 2 (which I do not recommend) and the only planned event on my calendar was a picnic and concert in the park with my girlfriend. (hi baby!) I know that taking these days off from working and seeing friends and being responsible give me even more to catch up on in the end, but sometimes they're just worth it.

No comments: