Monday, October 31, 2005

The Buffy Sightings Continue

Friday night at Vynl I saw Michelle Trachtenberg. Who's that you say? Why, she was Dawn on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. She was the little sister who suddenly appeared in season 5 as a teenager and turned out to be the key to the whole universe staying together. How could you not remember?

She was also Macauly Culkin's girl/friend in My Girl, Harriet the Spy, Penny in Inspector Gadget, Celeste in Six Feet Under, and of course she was the lead in Disney's Ice Princess. And yes, you can read the details of her career here.

I think she is really beautiful in person. Huge smile, long wavy dark hair, very elegant for a teen.

So now that I have seen both Willow and Dawn, can Buffy be far away? Stay tuned for pics of me and Sarah Michelle soon.

No comments: