Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Snow is everywhere (even underground)!

In addition to the beautiful, sunny weather we are experiencing, it has come to my attention that the city puts a lot of effort into 'alternative' methods of snow melting. Last night, as I waited for the subway, I heard the train coming through the tunnel. While usually a good sign, the accompanying horn-honking told me that this was the train I dread: the garbage train. My girlfriend has also deemed it the "N" as in "never-getting-home" train. I hate this train because not only is it a tease, but it smells up the station (yuck!). However, yesterday's train was not full of trash. It was full, instead, of SNOW! I guess they were moving it to one of the official snow piles in order to start the melting process with the municipal industrial snow melters.

No comments: