Friday, November 19, 2004

Next on the fecal roster-Karl Lagerfeld

While is was not on my blog, some of my friends have already heard my rant about local NYC vintage clothing chain Beacon's Closet, where I had a lovely salesgirl tell me my clothes were too big for them to sell. I was expecting too lame, but too big, come on!

Today, Karl Lagerfeld similarly pisses me off with his comments about his new line at H & M.

-Lagerfeld was also offended by the chain's decision to produce the clothes in larger sizes than he had envisaged. "What I designed was fashion for slender and slim people," said the designer who famously lost 42 kilograms two years ago. "That was the original idea." -

Sorry to ruin the original idea by selling clothes to women women above size 6! But at least he is including slender AND slim. Way to diversity KL.

No comments: