Tuesday, November 02, 2004

The Times, they are a-changin!

I know that I may have lost any of my readers by not blogging for two months, but if your're out there-so am I.

Here's a quick update of my life over the past 2 months.

1. I got a real job! No more temping. No more working for people who can't remember my name. No more meeting people at parties and having to say I'm "just a temp." Now I have a full time job, benefits, and soon business cards! Yeah!

2. I got a new apartment. The evil commerce bank has won this battle, and I live four whole blocks away from my old place. I have a new roommate, too. Hi Simon!

3. With all of these major changes happening in basically a 1 week window, I considered other radical changes as well. Maybe:
change religions-not really following mine anyway
change genders-pretty happy with the female thing...for now
change my long distance carrier-only have cell serivce
change presidents-DEFINITELY!

For now, I think I'll try to go back to some form of stability. Hopefully, this will include periodic blogging.

One more reminder before I go..

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: