Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Beware the Norwalk Virus!

I'll consider today's post a PSA in support of handwashing (shout out to all my ocd pals who are already on top of this issue). I have spent the last week dealing with a really awful stomach virus that I will spare you any photos, links or descriptions of, other than to warn you that it's going around NYC and is contagious. In my office of 4, 2 of us have had this since Saturday. My girlfriend has it. Other friends in the neigborhood have told me of their sick colleagues as well. So wash up, and hopefully you will be spared the experience. Good luck! Please post comments if you are part of this new 'trend' of spending your weekends praying to the porcelain god without the fun of partying the night before. Maybe we can start a support group and all get together and drink gatorade.

No comments: