Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Bon Jour!

Fellow whimperers and whiners, I have returned. Sorry for dropping off the face of the internet for a few days, but I was visiting Montreal for business. The city is beautiful, and it's nice to travel somewhere where the dollar is actually worth something. Who needs Europe. Montreal has crepes, a decent music scene, and labello lip balm. So if you're wallet is kind of empty, but you have that yen for all things Euro, try travelling up North. It's like France, without the rudeness and anti-semitism.

2 comments:

bit said...

you can get labello in montreal???

Lesterhead said...

Between the ages of 19 and 21, I frequented Canada for the sole purpose of legal drinking. It was amazing. I'd order a drink, give them a US $20, and in return I'd get a drink and $24 back, in cute, colored money. It kinda felt like they were saying - we pay you to drink, eh?