Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Get it together ladies!

Do I like Ellen Degeneres? Sure. She's funny, I like her talk show, I think she can work that pant-suit thing pretty well. Do I think she's hot, not really. But, to each there own. She is certainly good looking and in shape.

Do I like Portia DeRossi? Sure. I love arrested development (thanks Mo for turning me on to this show), and even thought she was funny in Ally McBeal. She rocks a red carpet. Do I think she's hot? yes.

So why oh why does this couple appear so utterly disheveled and washed out here at a charity event in NYC last week? Come on lesbians, I'm doing my part to break the stereotype, you have to do the same. When you are known as a beautiful woman like Portia, don't throw it all down when you get into the girl-0n-girl relationship. Stay hot, and prove those frumpy-lesbian-stereotypes wrong!

No comments: