Friday, June 10, 2005

This is why people say the only good pizza is from NYC

I have always thought DC was a little repressed. I lived there for less than 2 years, and I never want to live there again. However, once in a while, I will look back fondly on DC. Yesterday, during one of these sentimental moments, I clicked over from one of my favorite NYC blogs, Gothamist, to it's DC stepbrother, DCist. In the food and recipes section I find the below photo, described as "the jumbo slice." Slice of what? This is obscene. This only confirms what I knew all along: DC is for people who like pizza shaped like genitalia. But I guess you've heard that one a million times.

2 comments:

D said...

oh my god--i have a shirt that says that!

Lesterhead said...

Maybe I'll make a shirt that says that with my new iron-on letters...