Tuesday, August 30, 2005

What I really want to be blogging about is that I went on a vacation to North Carolina. But, I am waiting for my pictures to be developed, and it seems to be a longer process than I originally realized. Sorry about leaving up that roll of toilet paper as the only whimper and wine news for a while. In the meantime...

Remember TaTu? Remember when they performed at the MTV Movie Awards with a hundred girls dressed in schoolgirl outfits who then stripped to underwear and made out? It's all about class.

Well, they are back, and like many of those who experience a same-sex relationship while in school, they are no longer gay. Oh well, I never judge. I just don't know what their music and videos will be about this time around. They have a new album out, so if anyone downloads it, let me know if it's any good. I didn't care if the music last time was overproduced and based on a fake lesbian relationship, it was sure a good cd to bring to the gym.

No comments: