Monday, December 06, 2004

Birthday Season Comes to a Close

Thanks once again to everyone for celebrating and putting up with my dedication to the 2 week-long birthday season. It is now officially over. Saturday night I had a party to christen my new place and celebrate the big 2-7. I'm sure you'll all be reading the details on Page Six, but I'll just let you know, a good time was had by all. It went until 4am, proving that 27 is NOT to old to party. Of course it will take me until next year to recover.

Highlights included:

A home-made birthday cake in the shape of um..well, boobs.
Sangria!
Not breaking any of my roommates belongings (yes, the wine came out of the futon)
Visits from all my pals-thanks guys!

See you all next year when I turn 28 on 11/28. I'm already sensing theme possibilities.

No comments: