Thursday, December 23, 2004

2004...Going out with a bang!

Well readers, my office will be closed from Christmas Eve-Jan 3rd, and I will have intermittent internet access at best (try saying that ten times fast). So, as the year draws to an end, I'll just take the time to fill you in on my sentiments about 2004.

This year I went through a lot of Sh&*%T. I worked as a temp, spent my only vacation away for 10 days with my Mom, had to trade my beloved 1 bedroom for a share, my one time true love Britney Spears got all trashy and (even worse) married, and I felt generally as if I was going through a quarterlife crises.

But, I also had a lot of free time to enjoy the city, started going to the gym resulting in my hot new wardrobe, found a new job (to pay for said wardrobe), actually enjoy my funny Canadian roommate, and have already gotten a jump on my new years resolution to date more-or at least sleep around a little. So, all in all, I'm coming through it ok.

Thanks to all my family and friends for being there for me this year. I promise to reciprocate when/if your lives start to suck. Lets hope they don't.

Post me your resolutions and I'll check in with you about them during the year.

No comments: