Friday, December 03, 2004

Celebrity News

Yes, finally a post centered on non-birthday news.

I have recently heard that everyone's favorite hobbit, Elijah Wood is moving to park slope. Asked about his return to the city, Wood is quoted saying “at some point, I am thinking about moving somewhere with trees, maybe Park Slope.”
Other sources tell me the new People goes into more detail.

Also, in America's Next Top Model News, Shandi-the runner up from last season is now working at walgreens in midtown.

Celebrity (and reality-star) stalkers, get to work.

1 comment:

D said...

shut up! shandi is working at walgreens again? i guess she got out of the midwest but it's still walgreens. i shouldn't judge i guess.

i can't wait for my boyfriend elijah to move closer to me. this long distance thang has been really hard on both of us.